Thursday, August 12, 2010

what to do?


  • 拿半年visa到外國旅行作工?
  • 讀master?
  • 讀double degree?
  • 繼續找工?



Bnane said...

since you make a decision to stop, i think you should rest a while before continue. i mean you can go travel for few weeks, during the period , u can refresh your mind, and try to figure out what's the thing you should do. =) Good luck....

Low Elline said...

ur gonna resign?

truthzz said...

thanks bnane~ muakz lol

ya ah girl im going resign liao~

Low Elline said...

why wanna resign ah?

adriennekiam said... marry la...eng >.<