Thursday, March 27, 2008

House warming - Moon light party




Today the house warming party is really great and much more better than what i aspect. first, we waiting for the ceremony of INTI new building. its true la, this activity really once in the blue moon.wakaka.. n me and gang really enjoy a lot.
after cool 24 drum and lion dance~ then we cant wait to rush to upstair for our EDEN dinner.. hmm.. for me i think every food is so delicious. haha
everyone make up themself so beautiful and cool... em.. just... me, my darling and fish felicia them wearing so simple .. haha. but.. so what??^^
we still got music chair in this party although its a kids game but i miss it!! after u grow up and playing this game we still find that its great..
other games still provide in back of da roof top,to win some small twisty.. haha
hmm... and still got some romantic song played for us to dance some slow dance and also some HOT dance but... i really duno how to dance laa not a clubbing kaki! somemore i dancing with fish and someone GET JEALOUS.. kaka.thru dancing session we found that the truth face of every guy.. haha... ehhem..
then what elsee.. hmm somemore lucky draw.. pity yi zheng missed the chance !!
although this party is really enjoyable but in buttom of my heart still worry about da test !!! account test!!

In this wonderful night, I enjoy it with my all dearest fren and darling.. but I had forgotten the MAIN TITLE of tonight...
hmm.. why I never see the moon tonight?? ^^

No comments: